Spanish in Colombia
Why learn Spanish? Why is it important in today’s world?
Accordying to Instituto Cervantes information, it has been estimated that around 20 Million of people are currently learning spanish as their second or third language.
Also, there are many reasons of why people should learn spanish:
- Spansih is the second most studied language and second language in international communication.
- The list of countries in which Spanish is either the primary language or is the secondary language enumerates 28 different countries from Andorra to Venezuela.
- Spanish is the primary language of 20 countries worldwide. It is estimated that the combined total number of Spanish speakers is between 470 and 500 million.
- Within the US, Spanish is the second most widely spoken language after English.
- Spanish is a good choice, particularly because the US and Canada are in the same hemisphere and do business with Latin American countries.
- Spanish is one of the Six official of the United Nations and used as an official language of the European Union and the Mercosur in South America.
- According to the Pew Hispanic Research Center, the estimated number of Hispanics in the US as of 2009 had risen to 48,9 Million.
- Spanish is the second most natively spoken language in the world, after Mandarin Chinese.
- The number of students of Spanish as a Foreign Language exceeded 20 Million people in 2010.
- Spanish is the primary language of 20 countries worldwide. It is estimated that the combined total number of Spanish speakers is between 470 and 500 million people.
- In addition, by 2050 the number of Hispanic people in the US is projected to grow exponentially to more than 100 Million people.
- 470 – 500 Million people speak Spanish including the population of Mexico, Colombia, Chile and Peru which combined constitutes the 8th largest economy in the world.
- In the US, employment opportunities continue to increase for those who are fluent in both Spanish and English.
- Communication in Spanish is a good business skills to have.
Our Spanish program:
- We have structured our Spanish program as 4 levels atom.
- The Core makes reference to the main service seeked by students which is the Spanish Learning Program. The following levels describe extended services that make the students stay much more enjoyable.
- Each level groups parts of the value offered to the customer, as well as aspects of the service.
- Classes are held in two forms: 10 Weeks (15 h/w) and 6 Weeks (24 h/w)
Imagen del atomo
- A1 – Initial
- A2 – Basic
- B1 – Intermediate
- B2- Advanced Intermediate
- C1 – Advanced
- C2 – Spanish for Business
Level 1: Safekeeping Services
Migration and Traveling Advisory.
- Medical Insurance.
- Flights booking services.
- Airport pick up services.
- In country visa request.
- Affidavit of Support for minors.
- Legal advisory and legal support.
- Legal support line.
Lunch space and snack bar.
- Colombian host families.
- Apartment furnished.
- Hotel accommodation.
Level 2: Specific Lessons
Latin American Business Skills:
- Descriptive Statistics.
- Business Lingo and manners.
- The distribution of Business through Latin America.
- Latin American Commerce.
- Project presentation.
- Political Sciences in Latin America.
About Bucaramanga and Santander:
- The Comunero’s Revolution.
- The German Colonization.
- Social Sciences.
About Colombian Culture:
- Regions and Customs.
About Natural Diversity:
- Unique Wildlife and Species.
- Native population.
Level 3: Cultural Exchange
Cultural Exchange with other International Students.
- Integration activities.
- Shared spaces.
Interaction with locals.
Night life in Bucaramanga.
Souvenirs and Art Crafts.
Comedy Central. Colombian Stand up. (Special for Advanced students)
Level 4: Aggregated Services and Partnerships.
Health and Dental Care discounts.
- Cosmetic surgeries.
- Spa and Relax.
- Guided visits.
- Casa de Bolivar.
- Biblioteca Publica Gabriel Turbay.
- Casa del Libro Total.
- Barichara and Lengerke Trails.
- Monument to Santandereanidad.
- Socorro and The Comunero’s Revolution.
- Exploring Caves.
Biodiversity and Natural Tourism.
- Camping trip to La Mesa de Los Santos and visit to the Salto del Angel.
- Visit to Virolin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Horse back riding.
- Trip through The Magdalena River.
- Tayrona National Park.
- Chicamocha National Park.
- Sierra Nevada del Cocuy.
- Parque El Gallineral.
- Parque del Cafe.
- San Andres Islands.
- Gorgona and Humpback Whales.
- Barranquilla Carnival.
- Cali’s Fair.
- The Vallenato Festival.
- Black and White Festival.
- Flowers Fair in Medellin.
For more information, contact us at 57 – 7 – 6431338, in the US contact us at 1-360-355 8926 or E-mail us at a email@example.com
HORARIOS DE ATENCIÓN
De 8:30 AM a 6:00 PM
Lunes a Viernes 5:00 PM y Sábados 10:00 AM